Suggest treatment for blunt chest trauma
Immediately get done chest x ray.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
I can understand your situation and problem.
You are having blunt chest trauma due to fall.
And following are the possible complications after blunt chest trauma that can cause similar symptoms.
1. Rib fracture
3. Pulmonary contusions
4. Hemothorax (blood in pleural cavity)
5. Muscular injury.
So get done chest x ray first to rule out above mentioned causes.
If chest x ray is normal then you are mostly having muscular injury.
So follow these steps for better symptomatic relief.
1. Avoid heavyweight lifting and strenuous exercise.
2. Avoid bad postures in sleep and painful movements.
3. Start painkiller and muscle relaxant.
4. Apply warm water pad on affected site.
Don't worry, you will be alright in 1-2 weeks.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for head trauma
- Drugs/medication for Chest trauma
- Closed head trauma treatment
- Chest trauma causes
- Symptoms of Chest trauma
- Diagnosis of Chest trauma
- Treatment and cure for Blunt trauma
- Treatment and cure for Chest trauma
- Chest trauma left bump in sternum
- Suggest treatment for facial cellulitis following trauma to lips