Suggest treatment for blood in urine
Needs work up and management
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Blood in urine is never normal and needs immediate work up to find out the cause. If painful, list of differentials would be urinary tract infection, renal colic, bladder infection ( cystitis ), urethritis etc. If painless hematuria , malignancies would be considered and cystoscopy would be done to assess.
Please consult your local physician or urologist, let them assess your condition and run some tests to sort out the cause of this hematuria.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Phimosis blood in urine treatment
- Blood in urine infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for frequesnt urination
- What treatment is suggested for protein in urine
- Suggest treatment of frequent incomplete urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatments for pain during urination
- Bcg treatment blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine due to kidney stones