Suggest treatment for blood clot after tooth removal
it's healing normally, saline and betadine irrigation, medication
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query.
As far as the dry socket is concerned, this condition can occur if the blood clot get dislodged withing two days at the extraction socket. This will result in severe pain in the extracted tooth socket region and you might get halitosis. If these symptoms are not there within 3 days after extraction then it indicates that the wound is healing. So nothing to worry. If you have any doubts, then you can consult a oral maxillofacial surgeon and get it evaluated. You can get the socket irrigated with betadine and saline.
Complete the course of antibiotics prescribed following extraction.
I hope I have answered your query. If any queries are there reply me back. Take care.
headache sinusitis, medication
Thanks for your feedback.
It is better to start a course of antibiotics after extraction to prevent infection.
The headache can be secondary to sinusitis. You can take a course of antibiotics like amoxycillin which is effective in both the conditions. Do saline gargling and maintain oral hygiene. Rinse your mouth soon after eating anything.
I hope I have answered your query. Take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment to fill tooth cavity
- Suggest treatment for tooth ache
- Persisting fever after removing the abscessed tooth hearing loss treatment
- Suggest treatment for abscessed tooth
- Suggest treatment for swelling in the extracted tooth
- Suggest treatment for painful decayed tooth
- What is the treatment for constant headache after tooth removal
- Suggest treatment for tooth sensitivitytooth pain and tooth decay
- Suggest treatment for tooth infection
- Suggest treatment for tooth and gum pain