Owl Image

Suggest treatment for blood blisters on penis

Owl Image
Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Question
hi, within the last 6 hours I have blood blister's on my penis.
I use wipes after I pee and I masturbated into a condom around 10 hours ago
I was off my herbal supplements for 5 days for a colonoscopy and just started those again
with the last 6-12 hours.
I can't think of any chemicals I may have had on my hands
I have since showered and washed the area with soap.
I noticed a spot around 3 hours ago and now it's two rice size blister's with a couple more smaller
ones on the way and a rash or inflammation about the size of a dime on the top of my penis.
I've put 3 antibiotic cream on it.
What do you think?
Fri, 22 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Balanoposthitis

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
This looks to be due to a condition called balanoposthitis.
This may not be related to the Herbal supplements. Masturbation in condom would have enhanced the pre-existing problem.

Please post a good photograph, attached to this query if possible