Suggest treatment for blocked veins in heart
Clots can be resolved but not blocks.
Generally when heart attack occurs it is due to complete occlusion of the coronary artery. There two components to the block. One is narrowing or stenosis of artery composed of cholesterol calcium etc and second is acute occlusion that is secondary to blood clot. Injection resolves clot not the first component. As long as stenosis persists risk of heart attack also persists. So they have to be felt with angioplasty or bypass surgery once blocks are more than 70%.
If there are no other complications of heart attack such as kidney failure or bleeding than its advice able to go ahead finish it as soon as possible
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart block treatment with ring
- Treatment of complete heart block
- Siddha treatment for heart block
- Treatment and cure for heart block
- Suggest treatment for heart palpitations
- Is there a treatment for artery blocking a heart
- Ayurvedic treatment for heart block
- Treatments to remove heart blocks
- Suggest treatment for blocks in the heart with gastric ulcers
- Treatment for valve block in heart