Suggest treatment for blocked nostril and sleep apnea
Most likely obstructive sleep apnea.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be most likely due to obstructive sleep apnea from upper respiratory block. Your nasal block can be due to deviated nasal septum or other structural problems with nasaopharynx.
A thorough examination by an ENT specialist will help to rule out the condition. Such problems if long standing can cause cardiac problems. So a correction surgery can be done after discussing with your ENT specialist.
Another possibility of allergic rhinitis also should be ruled out. In such case steroid nasal sprays will be helpful.
If you are obese try to loose some weight. This will improve your condition to some extent. You can also raise the head portion more with extra pillows. Sleeping side ways also might be comfortable. Suicide is not a solution for anything. Think positive. Consult an ENT specialist initially.
Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for potential sleep apnea
- Suggest treatment for obstructive sleep apnea symptoms
- Severe sleep apnea treatment
- Suggest treatment for sleep apnea
- Treatment and cure for obtrusive sleep apnea
- Sleep apnea chin strap treatment
- Treatment and cure for sleep apnea test
- Suggest treatment for sleep apnea and clog in main artery
- Treatment and cure for Sleep apnea
- Treatment and cure for obstructive sleep apnea