Suggest treatment for blocked nose, loud snoring and breathing difficulty
consider sleep study/ visit to ENT specialist
Hello and thank you for your question.
There are many causes for blocked nasal passages. Some of these can be treated with antihistamines like loratidine and nasal steroids. Nasal saline used frequently may also be helpful. In other cases, a surgery is required to open up the nasal passages. The best type of physician to see if a surgery could help you would be an ENT surgeon. If you snore loudly and have fatigue during the day then you may have sleep apnea and a sleep study could help you determine if you have that condition. If you are overweight, then regular exercise and losing weight could also help with the snoring.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Difficulty breathing
- Snoring treatment
- Experiencing difficulty in breathing what treatment is suggested
- Suggest treatment for blocked nose
- Suggest treatment for a chest congestion and breathing difficulty
- Flu blocked nose breathing difficulty coughing treatment
- Treatment for childs blocked nose and snoring
- Suggest treatment for severe snoring
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty caused by black mold