Suggest treatment for blocked left ear
Blocked ear can be a feature of external ear pathology such as ear wax or middle ear pathology such as otitis media. Since the treatment varies, I would like to have some more details.
1. What other symptoms do you have? I would like to know if you have ear ache, ear discharge, headache, sore throat, running nose, cough and fever
2. Are you able to hear as normally as the right ear?
If there are no accompanying symptoms, it may be related to blocked wax. You can try installing wax dissolving substances such as soliwax before visiting a specialist.
Awaiting your reply...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ear infection
- Suggest the treatment for ear ache
- What is the treatment for blocked ears and nose
- Suggest treatment for plugged ears
- Suggest treatment for ear pain
- Suggest treatment for perforation of ear drum
- Suggest treatment for sudden ear bleeding
- Suggest treatment for blisters on ear
- Suggest treatment for ear drainage
- Suggest treatment for blocked ears