Suggest treatment for blockage in both carotid arteries
Provide reports and more details
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
The use of plavix or aspirin can be justified on some account like bilateral carotid blocks but clear indication and approval for prevention in such case is lacking.
Is there any previous history of transient ischaemic attacks, cardiac illness, peripheral vascular disease, diabetes or hypertension?
Provide the report of carotid block as some amount of block is common.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
Get back with new doppler report
As you already have bleeding in eyes, you should not take Plavix at present.
Please get back to me with report of doppler next week to decide upon reinstitution of drug.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for carotid artery stenosis
- Carotid artery inflammation treatment
- Treatment for carotid artery disease
- Treatment for blocked carotid artery
- Twisted carotid artery treatment
- Suggest treatment for tumor on right carotid artery in neck
- What is the treatment for blockage in carotid arteries
- Carotid artery dissection treatment
- Carotid artery blockage natural treatment
- Carotid artery blockage treatment options