Suggest treatment for bloating in the anal area and difficulty passing stool

Dr. Abhijit Sonawane

Posted on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Dear doctor,

I have a problem bloating at anal region and find it difficult to pass tools kind suggest some medicine for the same thanks
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Sonawane 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Answer the following question to help me getting proper idea

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting in HCM.
I read your query and i would like to know few more things about the current problem.
1. Bloating in anal region means exactly what you feel? Is it like pain or stretching feel or exactly what it is kindly elaborate.
2. Difficulty in passing stools is like constipation that you feel or feel incomplete evacuation or is it like something obstructing it?
3. Do you have piles? or fissures? or any polyp in ano?
Waiting for your answers so I could answer your questions properly.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Abhijit Sonawane 17 hours later
No doctor this is first time i am facing this problem. I dont have piles .That is to say that i am finding difficulty in sitting due to obstruction more like a size of 2 kazus, some times burnig sensation is there . yesterrday i had little problem in passing tools but tday i am fine no prob in passing tools in addition loose motion since yesterday evening. Thanks
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Sonawane 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Rectal examination is necessary

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting in HCM.
From what you have told me I have deducted that you feel something is obstructing the free passage of motions and you have sometimes constipation and some times loose stools. Am I on the right path so far?
Sometimes what happens is there is fecal impaction where hard stools are formed and they form hard small structures and sit at anal verge to block the canal. And due to this the motions is blocked which cause it to seep through the gaps and patient feels that it is loose motions but actually it is not so.
A detailed per rectal examination done by a general surgeon ir your doctor will help to know whether there is any impacted stools within. If yes ,then removal of this will help you pass stools normally.
Even an enema can also relieve of any impacted stools but it is better to first diagnose it.
I hope i have answered your query well.
If you have any more query kindly write back to me will be happy to answer them.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina
Follow up: Dr. Abhijit Sonawane 9 minutes later
Thanks a lot doctor
bye
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Sonawane 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
kindly close the answer and leave a review for me if you like

Detailed Answer:
You are welcome sir. Kindly close the query and leave a feedback for me if you like. Thank you and take care