Suggest treatment for bloating, gas, tiredness, dizziness and nausea
Any specific diet to follow OR food to avoid?
Hello dear, thanks for trusting us.
It is common to have decreased appetite in pregnancy.
You have small meals at frequent intervals because in case large amount is taken at a time then you will feel indigestion and nausea.
Dry stuff like dry fruits and biscuits in between meals is also good.
Take cottage cheese chunks and pulses in the form of sprouts.
Chocolates and candies also help in improved appetite.
I hope above measures will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain in left arm sweating tiredness dizziness shoulder pain treatment
- Wisdom teeth headache sore throat tiredness dizziness
- Tiredness dizzy spells eyes blurring
- Headaches tiredness dizziness nausea shivering causes for symptoms
- Abnormal bleeding nausea tiredness dizziness
- Genital boils tiredeness dizziness overweight
- Sudden tiredness dizziness sleepy
- Always hungry nausea joint pain tiredness dizziness lightheadedness
- Intermittent tiredness dizzy bloated
- Eye tiredness dizziness and temple veins
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?