Suggest treatment for bloated stomach caused by indigestion

Dr. Divakara

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Hello, I am a 27 year old female. I have been feeling bloated stomach and the need to take deep breaths very frecuently. I also get too much yawning. What could this be?
Answered by Dr. Divakara 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Its due to Indigestion.

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Well stomach bloating is usually due to indigestion. If the problem is of few days then its due to food induced .

But if the problem is of 2 weeks or more then it could be due to problems in stomach, intestine, liver or pancreas. Hence kindly let me know since how long you are having this problem.

Your need to take deep breaths are due to excess gas accumulation in the stomach. This put some pressure on your diaphragm which makes you put more effort to take breath.

Yawing is most likely due to disturbed sleep at night.

Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarification feel free to ask.

Regards.
Follow up: Dr. Divakara 10 minutes later
It all started about 4 days ago. I feel no pain, it is just discomfort cause my stomach feels a little hard.
Answered by Dr. Divakara 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Its mild indigestion.

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thanks for the information.

Then its due to mild indigestion of food . Just avoid oily food and non veg food . Eat more fruits especially citrus fruits and eat more vegetables except for potato.

Avoid junk food and carbonated drinks also. If symptoms persists get a prescription for a digestive enzyme like Syrup Aristozyme and use it for few days.

This much is sufficient for you.

Any clarification feel free to ask.
Regards.