Suggest treatment for blisters on the toes
Proper foot care is essential
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I think that the real problem is being overlooked. During winter months apparently our feet get a thick tough keratin layer and the feet seem to sweat more as well. The resultant friction might be un-uniformly distributed over the skin and this could lead to the red, tender and blistering skin of the feet. My suggestions for you are:
* Use some moisturizing cream like Urea-10 Ointment. This will help in keeping the feet soft.
* Put Candid (clotrimazole) powder on your feet before putting on foot wear.
* After returning home put your feet in lukewarm water and scrape off the dead skin layer using a foot file. You can use cool water if you wish.
Try these and I hope that will make a difference.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for blisters caused due to athletes foot
- Suggest treatment for a child having blisters on rectum
- Suggest treatment for mouth blisters
- Suggest treatment for blisters cause in labia after shaving
- Suggest treatment for small blister on penis head
- Swollen inflamed toe blister between fingers throbbing pain treatment options
- Suggest treatment for pain and infection in toe
- Suggest treatment for blisters on ear
- Have little blisters on fingers suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot and toes
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation