Owl Image

Suggest treatment for blisters on the buttocks

Owl Image
Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Question
I have a blister on my bottox( between chicks), it’s sore and itchy.
What’s questions you can ask me , why it’s happened?
Does it mean my sexual partner had affair resently before sexual contact with me?
Fri, 12 Jan 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possibilities for a blister in pelvis area

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you.

I am Dr. kakkar(Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern.

If it is genital herpes than it could be either a new infection with herpes simplex virus(HSV) or it could be a reactivation of old silent infection with HSV. Another possibility is that it could be shingles which is due to reactivation of Varicella Zoster virus (VZV) or it may be a simple bacterial skin infection- Impetigo.
Is it a single blister? or are there multiple blisters?