Suggest treatment for blister in ear
Observe only for now. NO neosporin!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this pimple like rash. I have reviewed this image and it does not require a doctor’s visit at this time. Also, there is no need for neosporin. Simply observe and treat just like you would do with a pimple. Avoid manipulating it and it all either get ripe for you to press or regress spontaneously. Avoiding to touch often is also avoiding to get it infected.
Keep me updated within 48-72hours. Do you have any other problem such as ear pain? If so, use tylenol to relief the ache for now.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
No need to e concerned! Let’s monitor!
Hi and thank you for these updates.
I will say, adopt a wait and see attitude. Like I mentioned before, most of these will resolve spontaneously. As long as you don’t manipulate it, it will die eventually.
Keep me posted!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for blisters caused due to athletes foot
- Bump behind ear blister what is it treatment
- Suggest treatment for itchy blisters on hands and scrotum
- Suggest treatment for a child having blisters on rectum
- Suggest treatment for mouth blisters
- Suggest treatment for blisters cause in labia after shaving
- Suggest treatment for small blister on penis head
- Suggest treatment for blisters on my hands and feet
- Suggest treatment for blisters on ear
- Have little blisters on fingers suggest the treatment
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?