Suggest treatment for bleeding gums

Dr. Shesh Jaiswal

Dentist, Endodontics

Posted on Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Dental Health
Question: My gums bleeds alot. Gums are in very bad condition due to this my front theeths ars loosed. How to re bonding the gums? Is there any remedy available to fix my gums.
Answered by Dr. Shesh Jaiswal 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
cleaning (scaling) of gums and teeth

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to HCM
This is dr XXXXXXX jaiswal answering your query.most common reason for bleeding gums is gingivitis (inflammation of gums).it can be due to various factors like poor oral hygiene, improper brushing technique, diabetes.
if i were your treating doctor i wud advice you first to go for a full mouth scaling (cleaning).then maintaining a good oral hygiene, rinsing your mouth with an antiseptic mouthwash, stopping of any habit like smoking or chewing tobacco if you have.if you follow these steps it ll improve your gum condition for sure.
if you have lost any of your tooth due to loose gums then it can be replaced with an artificial one. you can either go for a fixed tooth (FPD) or a dental Implant.
i wud advice you to visit a dentist for scaling and replacement of teeth.
wish you a good health.take care.

Dr. XXXXXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj