Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online
Ask a Dentist   »  

Suggest treatment for bleeding gums

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Dentist, Endodontics
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 305 Questions
My gums bleeds alot. Gums are in very bad condition due to this my front theeths ars loosed. How to re bonding the gums? Is there any remedy available to fix my gums.
Posted Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Shesh Jaiswal 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
cleaning (scaling) of gums and teeth

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to HCM
This is dr XXXXXXX jaiswal answering your query.most common reason for bleeding gums is gingivitis (inflammation of gums).it can be due to various factors like poor oral hygiene, improper brushing technique, diabetes.
if i were your treating doctor i wud advice you first to go for a full mouth scaling (cleaning).then maintaining a good oral hygiene, rinsing your mouth with an antiseptic mouthwash, stopping of any habit like smoking or chewing tobacco if you have.if you follow these steps it ll improve your gum condition for sure.
if you have lost any of your tooth due to loose gums then it can be replaced with an artificial one. you can either go for a fixed tooth (FPD) or a dental Implant.
i wud advice you to visit a dentist for scaling and replacement of teeth.
wish you a good health.take care.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dentist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor