Suggest treatment for bleeding gums

Dr. Dipti Singh

Dentist

Posted on Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Dental Health
Question: My gums bleeds alot. Gums are in very bad condition due to this my front theeths ars loosed. How to re bonding the gums? Is there any remedy available to fix my gums.
Answered by Dr. Dipti Singh 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You should visit Periodontist to fix this problem

Detailed Answer:
Hello, XXXXXX
Thank you for consulting with HCM.
This is Dr. Dipti Singh here to answer your query.

As you are mentioning that you have bleeding from gums and even your front teeth has become loose, This happens because of gum infection which is called as gingivitis and when this gum infection progress down towards the roots of the teeth they even cause loosing of teeth, as in your case. This happens because of improper brushing technique.

For the treatment you have to visit a good dentist for the cleaning of teeth and gums (oral prophylaxis). This will help in stopping the gum bleeding. And for loosened teeth you can go for gum surgery in which dentist will place the gums back in position and fix the teeth with a thin wire. For a proper treatment even you can visit a Periodontist as they deal in gum problems only.

Even you should ask him for proper brushing and oral hygiene maintenance Techniques.

Hope it will help you
Thank You
Dr. Dipti Singh

Follow up: Dr. Dipti Singh 4 hours later
I have consulted one dentist what he suggested me is to remove my 6 theeths as nd plant the artificial one. I dont want it cant it be fix by some medicie or gums surgery.? I dont want to remove my original theeths.
Answered by Dr. Dipti Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
There is no medicine which can fix teeth

Detailed Answer:
Hello, XXXXXX
Actually the gum surgery which controls the loosening of the teeth and make them tight it depends upon the grade of mobility of tooth, if it is so much that it can not be controlled by surgery, then you have to get it removed, other wise they will create further problems, like abscess in the tooth.
So once you meet a periodontist, if he also says for removal, then you have to go for it.
And there is no medicine which can fix the teeth.
If a periodontist also says that they can not be fix then you have to get them removed.
Even there is nothing to worry in artificial teeth, they look like real only.
Hope it will help you.
Thank you
Dr. Dipti Singh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Ashwin Bhandari