question-icon

Suggest treatment for bladder infection

Posted on Fri, 29 May 2015
Question: I think I have a bladder infection. We are traveling in our RV. I got AZO and have taken it yesterday and starting again today. The pain do subside with Tylenol. Can I take AZO until Monday or do I need to seek urgent care. Thank you for your reply.
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh (44 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
get your urine examined.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would suggest that you should get your urine investigated for routine / microscopic and culture / sensitivity test along with a Complete Blood Count ( CBC ). You can continue the medicines. Further medical management can be planned according to the clinical evaluation done by your doctor and according to the reports of the above mentioned investigations.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Regards. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
Dr. R.A. Singh

Emergency Medicine Specialist