Suggest treatment for bladder cancer
discuss the various aspects with your oncologist.
The decision for surgery depends on the stage or the extent of disease. Aim of surgery is to prolong the life by excising the disease out of body. If your body is weak and you cannot withstand anaesthesia for prolong time then surgery becomes contraindicated. The other options are radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
If feasible, your cardilogist can improve the heart function either by drugs or intervention, and then go for major surgery like cystectomy. Until then continue chemotherapy.
Discuss these aspects with your oncologist and take a decision.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chemotherapy treatment for bladder cancer
- Treatment options for bladder cancer
- Treatment and cure for bladder cancer
- Bladder cancer treatment
- Bladder cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Natural treatments for bladder cancer
- Treatment for bladder cancer bcg
- Mitomycin treatment for bladder cancer
- High grade bladder cancer treatment
- Bladder cancer prognosis without treatment
- Is chemotherapy necessary for treatment of bowel cancer?
- What should be done for prostate cancer spread to the lymph nodes?
- Do recurring bladder infections cause cancer?
- Suggest treatment for severe body pain after an accident
- What does a pelvis mass indicate?
- What causes pain and pins and needle sensation in feet with trembling of...
- Suggest treatment for bladder cancer
- What does this urinary albumin to creatinine ratio of 10 indicate?
- What causes red vaginal discharge,constipation and dark circles when...
- Is grape seed extract safe to take with gleevec?