Suggest treatment for black marks on face
Thanks for writing to us.
From the image attached, it seems these black marks could be due to melasma. Though you might be physically fit but alcohol and smoking has definitely taken a toll over your skin and face. The eyebags beneath your eyes are probably due to smoking and alcohol.
To treat your pigmentation, you may follow these suggestions
Start an oral antioxidant like pinodin TX/ antoxid Hc/ derantox. Take one capsule daily
Use a good sunscreen with SPF 30 or above. It should be used atleast half an hour prior to stepping out in sun and should be repeated every three to four hours.
Apply kojic acid arbutin vitamin c based cream once in a day (kojivit/ kojiglow/ cosglow). Apply a triple combination cream like clearz max/ lumacip/ skinlite in night. Use these creams in a minimal quantity possible and do not rub these into skin.
If possible take few sessions of peels. For the same meet a dermatologist nearby
You may Follow these suggestions for three weeks and get back to me for follow up. Should there be any irritation or redness with these creams,stop its use. it is always advisable to use medicines under a doctor's proper follow up and prescription
Hope this helped.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for growth on face
- Treatment for black spots on face
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for stretch marks
- Suggest treatment for numbness on face
- Black layer on face treatment
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Black mark on lip treatment
- Treatment of face cut mark
- Please suggest a treatment for pimple marks on my face