Suggest treatment for bite marks on foot

Rheumatologist
Question
I was walking barefoot in long grass in Malawi and git a sharp stabbing pain in my foot. I bandaged it and later noticed what looked like two puncture marks.
Posted Fri, 15 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your query on HCM.

Well looking into your problem and the pic that you have sent I will like to tell you that it doesnt seem like grass marks to me . It looks more like a bite mark since two marks are there snake bite should also be ruled out .

In my opinion you should see a doctor early as physical examination is the most important thing to be done at present and which can guide us further.

Dr. Shruti