Suggest treatment for bite marks on foot

Dr. Shruti Rijhwani

Rheumatologist

Posted on Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I was walking barefoot in long grass in Malawi and git a sharp stabbing pain in my foot. I bandaged it and later noticed what looked like two puncture marks.
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your query on HCM.

Well looking into your problem and the pic that you have sent I will like to tell you that it doesnt seem like grass marks to me . It looks more like a bite mark since two marks are there snake bite should also be ruled out .

In my opinion you should see a doctor early as physical examination is the most important thing to be done at present and which can guide us further.

Dr. Shruti