Suggest treatment for bilateral acute suppurative otitis media
Bilateral ASOM due to oropharyngitis
I have gone through your query; it suggests that you may be suffering from the bilateral acute suppurative otitis media (ASOM) due to oropharyngitis.
According to me there are need to add some drugs with those medicines
1. Systemic and Local nasal decongestant.
2. Warm saline gargles.
3. Avoid cold drinks, cold water and ice cream.
After the course of three days if condition persist then go for the throat swab- culture and antibiotic sensitivity and proper antibiotic according to the report.
If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Adult otitis media treatment
- Is ciprodex used in the treatment of otitis media, acute ?
- Antibiotic treatment for otitis media
- Role of steam inhalation in acute suppurative otitis media
- Bullous otitis media treatment
- Acute suppurative otitis media with spontaneous rupture of eardrum
- Treatment and cure for otitis media
- Fungal otitis media treatment
- Suggest treatment for acute otitis media
- Acute non suppurative otitis media