Suggest treatment for benign tremor
Yes, it can be continued.
Thanks for asking.
I am Dr. Prakash HM and I will be answering your query.
Based on your query, my opinion is as follows:
1. Yes, you can continue it safely for years.
2. If you have diabetes or any cardiac problems, needs further evaluation. If not, can be safely taken. Hypotension, if any needs to be watched over.
3. However, if you want to stop, it should not be stopped abruptly. Dosage should be slowly reduced and at that time, you need to discuss with your doctor.
Not to worry. If it helps in controlling tremor, you can continue it. Avoid dose changes without consulting your doctor.
Hope it helps.
Any further queries, here to help again.
Dr. Prakash HM
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is corgard used in the treatment of benign essential tremor?
- Benign tremor treatment
- Treatment of benign essential tremor
- Essential tremor treatment curable
- Hand tremors treatment
- Primary orthostatic tremor treatment
- Essential tremor treatment
- Suggest treatment for essential tremor
- Unani treatment for tremors hands
- Benign essential tremor ayurveda treatment