Suggest treatment for benign enlargement of prostate
It is due to Benign enlargement of Prostate with infection.
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have benign enlargement of Prostate irregular outline and echos suggest active infection of the prostate (Prostatitis)
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) What is your age ?
2)Do you have obstructive urinary symptoms like frequency .poor stream .nocturia etc?
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic test done .
1) Urine Routine and urine culture
2) Trans Rectal Ultrasound Scanning (TRUS)
3) Serum PSA.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Enlarged prostate symptoms treatment
- Suggest treatment for obstructive voiding due to enlarged prostate
- Prostate treatments for enlarged prostate
- Enlarged prostate treatment
- Benign enlarged prostate treatment
- Ayurvedic treatment of enlarged prostate
- Cialis treatment for enlarged prostate
- Heat treatment for enlarged prostate
- Treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Enlarged prostate gland treatment