Suggest treatment for bad crown and bridge work

Question
My dentist who is very good, but he has a bad technician to do porcelan crown. The style is very bad, 1/3 bigger as all of the tett around it. It looks like Hallowen game in my mouth. I was very shy totell him, but this is disturbing me so well. What kind of solution is the best for a bridge, where the first two teet is 1/3 bigger as all of my tett in my mouth. Can they do correctiv work inside in the mouth to get it smaller? Please let me know. My age dont say any different, I am extremely healthy and activ sport woman without any medicine and positiv life
Posted Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Details required

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome.
Thanks for sharing your concern.

After going through the history posted here I realized that you are not satisfied with your present crown and bridge.

Do not worry at all, please revisit your dentist and minor corrections can be definitely done with the present crown,but in case if there is major correction required then the existing crown has to be replaced with a new crown.

Can you please let me know few details,so that I can suggest better in this regard.
1.If you are facing other problems too with the existing crown?I mean to say that do you have only esthetic problems or you find difficulty with speech,chewing,tongue twisting etc too?

2.It would be very nice, if you can attach an image of your crown and adjacent teeth here so that I can view it.

Awaiting response.
Thanks.