Suggest treatment for bad breath
Thanks for your query.
Do gargle with antiseptic solution like CHLORHEXIDINE twice daily after food for a week. This will reduce the bad breath for sure.
For sensitive teeth you may have to consult your dentist to rule out any cavities or masked caries. Sensitive teeth is a sign for caries. Chlorhexidine does help by reducing the infective agents but it is good for you to consult your dentist once.
Hope, I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
Thanks for reply.
my concern is, will it solve problem permanataly and how many days i need to use this solution.
Thanks for writing back.
Sorry for the delay in my response,
Yes, for sure it does solve the problem permanently. Do repeat the gargle every month once for 6 months.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bad breath due to water brash
- Have sinus problem and bad breath proper treatment
- Hiatus hernia treatment bad breath
- Having white tongue bad breath treatment
- Child suffers with constipation bad breath suggestive treatment
- Treatment and cure for chronic bad breath
- Bad breath treatment
- Treatment and cure for Bad breath
- Suggest treatment to gain weight and for bad breath
- Suffering from bad breath suggest