Suggest treatment for back pain
I think you should get MRI
I have studied your case and I think that it is most likely back muscle spasm that is feeling like a back pain. Infection in the spine can also causes such bump. Though CT scan can pick this but most sensitive test is MRI. I would suggest you to get MRI of the spine and confirm the diagnosis.
If you want then you can share that MRI with me. Till then you can continue physiotherapy. In case you have severe pain you might need to take tablet Etova MR one to two daily.Also hot water fomentation and volini gel local application is useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for muscular back pain
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for mechanical back pain