Suggest treatment for back pain
Clot in the veins
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
Thanks for the query.
Do you have shortness of breath ?
Is your calf swollen?
Do you have fever?
How long has it been since you developed the symptoms ?
Based on the information provided, it is possible you have a clot in the calf veins. This can be associated with chest pain if the clot has travelled to your chest.
Avoid squeezing the calf. Keep the limb elevated. Consult your Doctor at the EMD aa soon as possible to rule out Pulmonary embolism which can be life threatening.
Kindly answer my queries for me to be in a better position to help you.
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
If shortness of breath and calf swelling it could be Pulmonary embolism
If you have shortness of breath, calf pain and swelling it could be thrombosis of the veins in the calf and needs immediate attention. If not, you could be having arthritis and needs a knee Xray.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for muscular back pain
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for mechanical back pain