Suggest treatment for back pain

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in Back Pain
Question: Ok doctors I need some help I been have back issues for awhile and my doctor saw me once.but it still hurts and I do not know if I need to see him again he put me on pain med and that did not help except mussel relax was the only thing that help .I do have naporxn from him to talk but I do not know if I can take it with the the med I'm on .when someone awnser I well gave you the name of med.please help.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Naprosyn is a strong pain killer

Detailed Answer:

Naprosyn is an NSAID pain killer with stronger action. It may help in reducing the muscle pain. But do not over dose with pain killers without your doctor's advice.

Please mention the medication names you have been advised. I shall advice you whether or not to take naprosyn together or substitute them.

Wear a Lumbosacral belt, this will help to reduce the pain along with muscle relaxants.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 8 minutes later
oxybutynin 5 mg cyclobenzaprine 10 mg doc-q-lace 100 mg Amitriptyline 25 mg Rizatriptam 10 mg omeprazole 40 mg capsule and generic brand allergy pill 24 hour. Nasonex 50 Mc spray .fluconazole 150 mg and if can pres. naporxn which is 500 mg .
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, you can take

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

Yes, you can take but do not exceed ore than one tab (500mg) per day and for not more than 5 days.

Wear the LS belt it does help you well.

Wish you good health.

regards,
Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 4 minutes later
Ok thank you very much
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using this service.

Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 40 hours later
you are welcome yesterday I was mowing because it need it.and fell down and re.inugery my shoulder and who are arm and my back again. I could not sleep.im trying to decide if I should go to my doctor.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Visit the doctor

Detailed Answer:

thanks for writing back.

You may have to visit the Doctor to get examined and know the effect of the injury.

Meanwhile do apply Diclofenac gel to get rid of the pain.

Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 2 minutes later
Ok thank you. because I have hurt couple of years ago. and i think when fallen my that hand down and it started hurting more and it keep me up all night because it my f.good side that I can sleep on but know i can not.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Visit the doctor

Detailed Answer:

There are increased chances of excess damage in previously injured parts.

You should get examined.

regards,
Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 9 minutes later
Ok thank you .yea hurt in same are and my whole arm.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Visit the doctor

Detailed Answer:
Wish you good health.

regards,
Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 2 days later
I saw my reg doctor to and i have a sprain shoulder and arm etc.and tonight I found lump on my back. I know i just saw him .I'm just wondering if I should call let him know nor wait.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 days later
Brief Answer:
yes

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

If the lump has developed suddenly then either it may be due to inflammation of tumor like growth. I recommend getting it examined is for the good.

Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 5 minutes later
it is under the skin and i felt it today it's little bit big today.my doctor know about it.he has not see me for that and it in the back were the rib sart back there
Brief Answer:
Could be inflammatory

Detailed Answer:

Better have a visit for the same.

Wish you good health.

regards,
Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 18 minutes later
yes.i. call here little bit or call on Monday. For Vist I check the lump it little bit big.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Ok fine

Detailed Answer:

You can call on Monday and visit on the same.

Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 22 hours later
sometimes I can depend on which nurse I talk to.i sart jerking but that has been go on for awhile and it wake me up sometime.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consult the doctor

Detailed Answer:

Consult the doctor for better management.

Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 4 minutes later
Ok that is what I'm planning on doing on Monday.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Good luck

Detailed Answer: