Suggest treatment for back pain
Please shift over to methadone if available.
I understand you been dealing with chronic pain and that your doctors are not ready to see you not. Since you said you tried ibuprofen, naproxen and flexeril without benefits, you will need better analgesics. If vicodin is unavailable, you may shift to percocet if available. Take three times a day,.
Another option is acetaminophen 500 mg with aceclofenac 200 mg combination. This might be easier to procur but you may have opioid withdrawl symptoms with that.
You may visit an urgent care clinic if not the ER and to obtain a prescription script.
Not sure if online prescription works
Hi, I can surely tell you what medicine will help you. Though I am not sure if your pharmacy would honour the prescription and format given over internet.
Tab Percocet 5mg/325mg TDS orally 5 days
Tab Pregabalin 300 mg once daily HS 5 Days
These are routinely prescribed to patients with such problems. I am sure your pain doctor will agree with me.
Prescription from online forums are not considered valid. You can try with Over the counter pain killers like Excedrin can be tried if you have used others. Ask if Hydrocodone plus Acetaminophen is available over the counter with your pharmacist.
Hope this helps
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for muscular back pain
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for mechanical back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain due to degenerative disc disease
- What causes Hyponatrimia in old aged people?
- Suggest treatment for arthritis pain
- What causes pain in scalp and neck?
- Suggest safe alternative to Vicodin for pain management
- Suggest treatment for fibromyalgia
- Is 320 mg of Oxycodone intake a day,safe?
- Suggest treatmentf or severe pain
- Suggest medicines for chronic pain without side effects
- What causes sedentary life and with tremors in leg?