Suggest treatment for back pain when diagnosed with uterine prolapse
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Prolapse itself can cause back pain.
If you suspect a UTI, please get a urine routine microscopy done.
That will rule out infection.
You can then take antibiotics if required.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Uterine prolapse hysterectomy
- Treatment and cure for uterine prolapse
- Uterine prolapse causes
- Had 3rd degree uterine prolapse suggested hysterectomy no pain suggestions
- Jumping rope uterine prolapse
- Solutions for uterine prolapse
- Surgery for uterine prolapse
- Any suggestion for cystocele with incomplete uterine prolapse
- Untreated uterine prolapse
- Diagnosis of uterine prolapse