Suggest treatment for back pain and pain during bowel movement
Disc prolapse/ lumbar spondylosis.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. There are many possibilities.
One is disc prolapse as you have pain on standing and on bowel evacuation. It can be confirmed by MRI of lumbar spine. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic.
Second possibility is lumbar spondylosis as it is common in your age and pain is on standing. It is confirmed by x ray of lumbar spine. Glucosamine is helpful. Back excercises are of help. Analgesic such as ibuprofen is given for pain relief.
Third possibility is muscular pain.Treatment is rest and analgesic.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sudden back pain
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for upper back pain during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest treatment for mechanical back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain during pregnancy
- What does the CT scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in mid back and left shoulder
- What is the recovery period after hip replacement?
- Suggest treatment for severe hip pain, weak thigh and gluteal muscles
- Suggest treatment for gout flare up on left elbow
- What causes large swollen area on top of arm below collar bone?
- What causes pain and numbness in hands?
- Suggest treatment for cervical stenosis
- What causes heel pain?
- Suggest treatment for stiff and heavy neck with burning eyes and pain in...