Suggest Treatment For Back Pain And Low Appetite
Meri back aur neck me dard hota h
and meri bhut jaldi thak jata hu thik se bhoka vi nhi lghti
Back pain needs evaluation
Where exactly is the pain in the back. It could be due to many causes. Do you have any other symptoms also?
Back pain in your case seems to be related to spinal posture or disc problem. Weakness can also be due to this problem. However it needs further tests to confirm the diagnosis. Since you have been having this pain since one month, it is time to get tested. You should see an orthopedic surgeon for it.
Low appetite by itself can cause weakness. Regarding low appetite, you may try the following:
- Take meals at same diet everyday
- Include different flavors in your food every time including some spicy foods like achar
- Get good sleep in the night
- Drink cleaner water
- Learn yoga that is appropriate for spine care
- Get tested for blood sugar, electrolytes, liver function test, kidney function test, complete blood count, calcium and iron levels. X-rays of the spine or abdominal ultrasound can be done to find cause of pain.