Suggest treatment for back pain and abdominal cramps caused by Mirena IUD
Possibility of displaced MIRENA or pelvic inflammatory disease
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
You are likely to have these symptoms because MIRENA has a life of 5 years and may be hormonal fluctuation occurring.
You need to get examined for possibility of displaced MIRENA or pelvic inflammatory disease.
Consult a gynecologist and get investigated accordingly(USG and urine examination)
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back with further queries.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower back pain abdominal cramps for men
- Have abdominal cramping and chronic back pain had esi cause
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Lower back pain abdominal cramping migraine
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Abdominal cramps lower back pain irregular periods tubes tied treatment
- Having back pain abdominal cramps and nausea delayed periods pregnant
- Brown discharge abdominal cramps dizziness lower back pain miscarriage
- Negative hpt have nausea abdominal cramps back pain pregnant
- I have abdominal cramping rib and back pain
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?