Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for azoospermia

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
I am suffering from azoospermia for last few years. in 2002 sperm count was good and in 2005, doctor said count is less, must quite smooking. in 2011 again checked sperm count in nil. kindly advise remedies for sperm count improvement
Posted Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Azoospermia means zero sperm count. If your sperm count was normal in 2002 it is unlikely for it to become azoospermia.

If you have been diagnosed as azoospermia based on one report only please repeat it again in a standard laboratory to confirm the same.

Let me know the details as above so that I give further suggestions

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for azoospermia 17 hours later
Sir, They have not told me it is azoospermia. Doctor told me only sperm count is nil, so he asked me to use vitamin and minerals Tabs - Supradyn and accordingly i used for 6 months. But no improvement.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Still i believe you should get your semen analysis done from another good laboratory.

If it is azoospermia in that report get following blood tests done and send me report:


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor