Suggest treatment for azoospermia

Infertility Specialist
Question
I am suffering from azoospermia for last few years. in 2002 sperm count was good and in 2005, doctor said count is less, must quite smooking. in 2011 again checked sperm count in nil. kindly advise remedies for sperm count improvement
Posted Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
details

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Azoospermia means zero sperm count. If your sperm count was normal in 2002 it is unlikely for it to become azoospermia.

If you have been diagnosed as azoospermia based on one report only please repeat it again in a standard laboratory to confirm the same.

Let me know the details as above so that I give further suggestions

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for azoospermia 17 hours later
Sir, They have not told me it is azoospermia. Doctor told me only sperm count is nil, so he asked me to use vitamin and minerals Tabs - Supradyn and accordingly i used for 6 months. But no improvement.

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Laboratory

Detailed Answer:

Still i believe you should get your semen analysis done from another good laboratory.

If it is azoospermia in that report get following blood tests done and send me report:

FSH
Testesterone