Suggest treatment for atrial fibrillation and heart failure
No this isn't the normal treatment...
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
The normal treatment and follow up should contain physical examination with HR and BP measuring, ECG recording and cardiac ECHO every sixth months.
My advice is to discuss with your cardiologist and PA. If them refuse to do so than my advise is to change your doctor.
Hope this was of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Atrial fibrillation treatment ablation
- Heart atrial fibrillation meth
- Atrial fibrillation rapid heart beat treatment
- Flecainide atrial fibrillation treatment
- Atrial fibrillation treatment
- Suggest diet for atrial fibrillation
- Treatment and cure for Of atrial fibrillation
- Atrial fibrillation flutter treatment
- Holistic treatment for atrial fibrillation
- Suggest treatment for lone atrial fibrillation