Suggest treatment for atlanto-axial rotatory subluxation in children
Physiotherapy and neck collar is enough for now.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted the symptoms and CT scan findings.
The abnormalities reported are mild and there is no need to worry about them.
The cause is inflammation, related to his pharyngitis (cold and cough),
At this stage, physiotherapy is good. Soft neck collar should also be worn.
In some cases, traction may be needed.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sublux clavicle pain treatment
- Recurrent canker sores in children suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for respiratory tract infection in children
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Treatment lens subluxation
- Suggest treatment for chapped hands in children
- Subluxation of collarbone treatment
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment
- Paralyzed after spinal operation. Getting neck pain and headache. MRI...
- Got grey matter while blowing my nose. Having headache. What could be...
- Having acid reflux, sweaty hands and tiredness. Taking antidepressant....
- Getting headache, back pain, feeling tired and thirsty. Any medical cure...
- Numbness and pain in hand. Worried for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Have lbp. Feeling bloated and burning sensation in stomach. Should I...
- Getting fainting spells. Not cured by encorate. What should be done to...
- On lisinopril for BP. Feeling dizzy while laying on my back. Any guidance?
- Having pain in skull and feels hot to touch. CAT scan done. What...
- Diagnosed with osteochondral defect of femur. Having hip pain. Safe remedy?