Suggest treatment for asthma

Question
I have two DVTs, one below the calve and one in the groin. I have been been on high dose asprin therapy and compression stocking following a two year run on cumadin ( from 5 DVT and multiple PE) I have since been diagnosed with asthma and am treated with inhalers. I am experiencing chest pains with increasing amounts and an unproductive cough. The inhalers are not helping and the pains are coming with nausea and facial sweating in addition to fatigue. I am curious if this is just asthma as I am very active or something more that the doctors are missing again?
Posted Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Heart Attack

Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
To rule out PTE

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Ms

It's unusual to see appearance of asthma at the age of 42 years. Late onset of asthma is very rare. Based on your co - existing history of DVT & PTE possibility of pulmonary thromboembolism needs to be considered and ruled out. I would suggest you to consult your Physician and discuss this probability.

Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak
MBBS, MD