Suggest treatment for asthma while on Prednisone and Flovent
there are some options left...
your doctor may add some of the following drugs to your regimen:
- ipratropium or tiotropium are bronchodilators of a different kind compared to proair and breo.
- montelukast and similar drugs may help in allergic rhinitis and asthma.
Using nebulizers is more effective than common inhalers. Finally ProAir and Breo both contain bronchodilators (beta agonists) which cause tachycardia and symptoms like the ones you've mentioned.
If you can't find relief and shortness of breath bothers you, you should be hospitalized to receive nebulized drugs and oxygen.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for asthma
- Suggest treatment for pocos with anxiety and asthma
- Prednisone for asthma
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and seasonal asthma
- Suggest treatment for asthma triggered by a cold
- What causes nausea when on prednisone for asthma treatment
- Treatment and cure for asthma .imy asthma
- Kindly suggest treatment for asthma alergy
- Suggest treatment for adhd and asthma
- Suggest treatment for asthma and coughing with wheezing