Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for asthma in a breast cancer patient

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 3026 Questions
hello sir, my name is XXXXXXX my mom is asthama and breast cancer patient. currently she suffering from asthama. she can't even move from the bed. she is coughing every minute. pls help me out.
Posted Wed, 20 Aug 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get help.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney.
I understand your concern.
See I would suggest you to take her to a nearby hospital as we can't examine her here and its not a good idea to treat emergencies through online help.
Till you get medical help, do following things:
1. Make her sit down legs hanging down.
2. Institute oxygen if you have that at home.
3. Give her her inhalers. Provide her double dose puffs at present.
4. In case you have any steroid injection at home like hydrocortisone please give it to her.
She might be having severe spasms and she would require treatment at hospital.
Rush her to hospital immediately.
If you have any further query please ask me.
Stay Healthy.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Oncologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor