Suggest treatment for asthma in a breast cancer patient

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Wed, 20 Aug 2014 in Cancer
Question: hello sir, my name is XXXXXXX my mom is asthama and breast cancer patient. currently she suffering from asthama. she can't even move from the bed. she is coughing every minute. pls help me out.
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get help.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney.
I understand your concern.
See I would suggest you to take her to a nearby hospital as we can't examine her here and its not a good idea to treat emergencies through online help.
Till you get medical help, do following things:
1. Make her sit down legs hanging down.
2. Institute oxygen if you have that at home.
3. Give her her inhalers. Provide her double dose puffs at present.
4. In case you have any steroid injection at home like hydrocortisone please give it to her.
She might be having severe spasms and she would require treatment at hospital.
Rush her to hospital immediately.
If you have any further query please ask me.
Stay Healthy.