Suggest treatment for asthma and palpitations
Gynaec check up
I can understand your concern.
Did any gynaecologist do a per speculum examination and test the secretions for any mixed infections.If not I suggest you to insist for that.
No point in taking empirically.
If no relief it is better to remove IUD for 6 months and try XXXXXXX IUD.
Hope my answer helps you.
IUD MAY BE REMOVED FOR TIME BEING
Discharge is quite common with all IUDs initially.
,but if it is infective it is better to remove till the infection subsides.
Your doctor might suggest this.I don't think any other option in view of infection.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for asthma coldshortness of breathdizziness and palpitations
- Treatment for asthma
- Suggest treatment for pocos with anxiety and asthma
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and seasonal asthma
- Suggest treatment for asthma triggered by a cold
- Suggest treatment for heart palpitations
- Kindly suggest treatment for asthma alergy
- Suggest treatment for adhd and asthma
- What causes palpitations in bronchial asthma
- Suggest treatment for asthma and coughing with wheezing