Suggest treatment for arthritis
She can undergo knee replacement.
I saw the reports in detail.
If she has severe joint pain,she can go for knee replacement surgery.
She has varicose veins in both lower limbs. Veins will be tortuous and dilated near knee joint. Perforators are present in the leg which doesnt come in the incision line of Knee replacement.
Orthopaedician can go ahead with his surgery even though he encounters the vein or he can simultaneously remove the vein with the assistance of vascular surgeon.
Nothing to worry.
Hope i answered your query.If you have any questions,i will clarify further.
Wish her good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for arthritis in hips and lower back
- What treatment is suggested for arthritis on the lower back
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Suggest treatment for arthritis pain and skin rash
- Suggest treatment for arthritis and nephrogenic diabetes insipidus
- Treatment rheumatoid arthritis in trichy
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Suggest treatment for arthritis
- Suggest treatment for numbnesslower back pain arthritis
- Suggest treatment for psorattic arthritis