Suggest treatment for arrhythmia

Dr. Benard Shehu

Cardiologist

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Question: Heartbeat,rythm, higher beat,rythm wakes me up in 1995 after 6 hrs. and 2017 now wakes me up after 4 hrs.
24 hrs heart monitor.
blood donation every 2 months normal.
heart specialist and family doctor, heart normal,several times each doctor.
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
I'm waiting for the requested data

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.

What you are experiencing most likely aren't related to arrhythmia (as long as 24 hours monitoring was normal) but should be considered as palpitatipns.

Palpitations are a common finding in patients who are regular blood donator (every two months).

However I would like to check all your exams by myself. Can you please upload these data for me?

I'm waiting for the requested data!
Wish you health!
Dr. Shehu
Follow up: Dr. Benard Shehu 3 days later
Dr.Benard Shehu too much to type, i type with one finger. Don't know how to download, I will send the Dr. test results to the customer care Email:
YYYY@YYYY

3,feb.2017
Dr.Benard shehu.
Just finished scanning documents into save documents.and i will send 45 documents

I have test results on CD,where can i deliver the CD
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
Following advice

Detailed Answer:
Hi back,

After reviewing all your medical data I would like to say that you has two many problems. Let me mentioned some of them who I think may contribute on your actual discomfort:
- Cardiac premature beats where present at your 24 hour monitoring.
- Lumbar and spinal cord degenerative disc lesions on MRI
- Lung fibrosis on chest x ray
- Left coronary calcification on thorax ct scan

The last findings (coronary calcifications) may be the underlying cause of your symptoms because this findings may be associated with coronary blockage.

If you were my patients I would recommend to do cardiac ct angiography which is more accurate in the evaluation of coronary blockage.

Wish you health!
Dr. Shehu