Suggest treatment for anxiety
You are having anxiety or panic attacks; follow as advised
Thank you for posting your query in healthcaremagic.com
This is Dr. Swarnava dattagupta answering your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.
Anxiety or panic attacks are common and can occur due to sudden stress. The symptoms you are having are because of this only. There is sudden sympathetic overactivity leading to your symptoms. When things calm down, the overactivity reduces and so there is no problem. Hence the blood tests and Ekg etc all have come normal.
The remedy to this is basically a combination of drugs and lifestyle modification. First of all, relax. You can do meditation, yoga, physical fitness exercises for this. These procedures are immensely useful.
Next comes healthy diet. Avoid rich oily food, take plenty of water and dietary fibers, take small frequent meals and avoid alcohol and smoking as much as possible.
Now comes medicine. Benzodiazepines like clonazepam or alprazolam are very useful to relieve anxiety and have only minor side effects if taken in small doses. You can take one at bedtime to have a sound sleep and relieve stress.
You can talk to your treating or family doctor for prescription of the above.
Remember, medicine alone is not enough. Sometimes only lifestyle modification and relaxation can lead to betterment of symptoms, medicines might not be even needed.
Hope i have answered your question.
If you have any further questions i will be happy to help.
This product can be used
It is a combination of vitamins and natural herbs.
The ingredients of above-mentioned product can rarely have side effects.
However, the outcome is not proved as the product is not still FDA approved. But many people seem to improve with natural products.
Hence you can use this product alongwith lifestyle modification and relaxation.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder
- Suggest treatment for severe anxiety
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for anxiety attacks
- Suggest treatment for separation anxiety
- Suggest treatment for adhdrls and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for extreme anxiety
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety
- Suggest treatments for anxiety
- Suggest treatment for anxiety with lightheadedness
- Suggest treatment for bloating and flatulence
- What causes sudden increase in BP readings with history of heart attack?
- Does over dosage of Piopar cause leg lymphodoema?
- Suggest treatment for palpitations and anxiety related issues
- Is mineville patch helpful in dealing with breast tumor?
- What causes tremendous weight loss after taking Obimet Sr?
- What causes constant retrosternal chest pain lasting for few minutes?
- Does unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy?
- Does pain in the my left rib cage indicate rib fracture?
- How long do symptoms of prostatitis last?