Suggest treatment for anxiety, lightheadedness and heart palpitations
if not more severe than usual can wait for GP
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
You can call your GP this am since there is a previous history and you are currently on medication for palpitations, unless the current palpitations are much more severe that normal.
If it was new onset of symptoms then it would warrant immediate treatment.
The heart palpitations are the most worrisome of the symptoms present (in terms of possible risk of complications) , they may be related to the anxiety, in which case there may be no immediate change in the heart medication.
Heart palpitations can cause lightheadedness if there is temporary disturbance of blood supply to the brain.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headaches lightheadedness vomiting heart palpitations diarrhea
- Heart palpitations ayurvedic treatment
- Diarrhe lightheadedness heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations and lightheadedness floaters
- Treatment for heart palpitations women
- Suggest treatment for heart palpitations
- Anxiety heart palpitations treatment
- Anxiety menopause heart palpitations
- Heart palpitation and lightheadedness with body aches
- Stress anxiety and heart palpitations