Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder
I have a great fear when I'm at the barber and the barber chair precisely as I have a similarly great fear of flying in addition to the sense of expectation is always the bad stuff in terms of disease I have always thought that the disease is discovered.
Is there a solution to this problem without the use of drugs
cognitive behavioral therapy would beyour solution.
Welcome to healthcare magic.com.
The breathing techniques you've tried would be included in cognitive behavioral therapy. You probably need to see a specialist as far as this goes, and there are many psychologist/psychiatrist who can help with this. Some treatment may involve desensitization to the fears that you incur.
However it's very good to have a formal evaluation because you may have other fears that you may not be aware of, for example general anxiety that is unmasked during your evaluation.
Already visit physiology Dr and he said that I have an anxiety disorder .
He advice me to take a medicine but I want to start with a technics or therapy and then if it's not working starting medicine.
Can you help me Dr for that is there any program that I can take it ?
Please advice me
Unfortunately with Anxiety disorder, you will need some medications..but
CBT or better known as cognitive behavioral therapy, goes much more in depth than just breathing exercises. He will need to find a psychologists or psychiatrist who can provide this specific treatment. Otherwise I am afraid you will have to use medications. Medications and CBT are solely responsible for a very high effcinecy rate of treatment for anxiety related disorders. looking at the country or coming from, it seems apparent to me that this is not something that's available to you to that region. I have visited many foreign countries and psychologic disorders are not put at the forefront of treatment. A lot of people are just told to deal with their emotions and psychological issues. Therefore they are not too many specialists and subspecialists in this field. I believe if the anxiety is beginning to get disruptive to your daily life, you need to get medication to get it in line and hopefully you can be able to taper off this medication. This medication will take about 8 weeks to work so the sooner you start the medication, the sooner you will feel better until you can find a specialist to begin cognitive behavioral therapy. Good luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for panic anxiety disorder
- Treatment and cure for generalized anxiety disorder
- Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder
- Treatment and cure for phobic anxiety disorder
- Treatment and cure for extreme anxiety disorder
- Anxiety disorder treatment centers
- Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder and pots
- Generalized anxiety disorder treatment
- What is the treatment for anxiety disorder
- Suggest treatment for generalized anxiety disorder
- What do these LFT and hepatitis C antigen test report indicate?
- What causes high hematocrit in blood?
- Suggest remedy for stomach bloating and trouble breathing at night
- Can ringworms cause lymphocytosis?
- Suggest treatment for vomiting while on Augmentin for bronchitis
- How long does Propranolol stay in system?
- Can gallstones cause cramps?
- What causes homophobia after hip replacement?
- What causes tremors, excessive sweating and agitation after dose...
- What causes clicking sounds while moving head side to side?