Suggest treatment for anxiety and depression

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Wed, 20 Dec 2017 in Homeopathy
Question: HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT

Dear Homeopathic Doctor,
I am male aged 45 years vegetarian. Height 175 cm, weight 78 kg doing Government job. Since childhood, I have been suffering from Depression along with problem of unknown fear. I don't know what type of fear this is. Since 1998 I started taking medicines. Doctors diagonised this as Anxiety with Depression problem. My present problem is Depression (unknown) and Anxiety (unknown nervousness). My present symptoms are facing nervousness and unable to express my facial feelings freely and my face freezes and unable to laugh freely. Also I cannot express any thing in front of others freely anything. This problem aggravates when i am at the centre of attraction. My heart beat increases, breathing and unable to express my facial feelings freely. Same occurs when I am facing this problem with argumentable situations. I have gone through all type of treatments like CBT, talkative therapy, hypno, RTMS, Yoga, pranayam etc. But there is no respite. Presently I am taking revotril 2 mg (some times 2 to 3 tablets) and for depression venlift od 150 mg. Anxiety problem. It seems to be social anxiety. I have been taking treatment since 1998 till date. I went to psychiatrists and psychotherapists. But in vein. Presently I am taking Rivotril 2 mg one tablet in a day. My present problem is I am unable to express my facial expressions freely. I get nervous and shows its symptoms on face. My jaws become freeze and unable to express my facial expressions freely. It becomes hurdle in my life. How to overcome this problem. Kindly advise best medicines to treat my problem. Kindly help me as job is Private Secretary. Kindly advise me the exact medicines so that I can overcome this problem please.

Now I got the solution in Allopathic solution. As I have little bit of higher thyroid dr. advised medicine for me along with venlift od 150 mg for depression. Now it is under control. Secondly, as I told you for the social phobia problem I have been taking Inderal 160 mg. Now 90% of my facial problems improved. Also generalised anxiety treated with rivotril 2 mg and panic attacks with ativan 2 mg.

Now I want to depend on Homeopathic medicines and gradually taper allopathic medicines. Dr. kindly help me which is the medicine for unknown depression, social anxiety, general anxiety and panic attacks. I saw from Google that several medicnes like Ambra Grisea, Silicea, Lycopodium, Argentinum Nitricum, Gelsemian, Aconite, Passionflower etc are useful.
KINDLY SUGGEST WHICH MEDICINE I HAVE TO TAKE. KINDLY SUGGEST ONLY MEDICINES DOCTOR WHICH ARE USEFUL TO ME.

Dear Doctor.

1) In the childhood I was a very shy person. Also during the early ages unknown depression developed. I was a person of lack of confidence, shy, courage. Also I was so aggressive, soft, moody person.

2) I have a good relationship with my father and mother. As far as my siblings are concerned, my elder brother and myself 10 years difference. Because he does not talk to me. My younger one and sister are very close. I always feel alone because no body talk to me. Also my siblings always use to tease me. This lands me in Inferiority complex.

3) Third point concerned there was no loss, accident or disease occurred.

4) As far as fourth point is concerned I feel guilty because my father is such a nice person. He provided all facilities to me. But the fact is I failed at every stage in my education I failed. In competitive exams I failed atleast in 100 exams.

5) Because of all these environmental situations, I developed in the later stage, Fear, phobia, inferiority, depression etc.

I think this information is suffice.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic medicine required

Detailed Answer:
Dear Uxxxxxxx0
Thanks for sharing the details.
Based on details provided i have selected some homeopathic medicine in your case and suggest you to start the treatment as prescribed.
You may start with the
1 Aconite 30 6 pills 6 pills twice in a day
2 Lycopodium 30 6 pills 6 pills twice in a day

take medicine for 20 days and then revert back.
understand we are starting with lowest dose and medicine and we will watch the impact of medicine. Based on the improvement we medicine might change as and when required.
The course of medication may depend upon the frequency of improvement.
Hope this clear
In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh