Suggest treatment for anxiety and anaemia

Dr. Muhammad Hanif

Posted on Tue, 22 Sep 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Treatment for anxiety and anemia
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need some treatment as prescribed below.

Detailed Answer:
Dr. Hanif warmly Welcomes you to my virtual clinic HCM!
I have carefully worked through your case, and can realize your health worries. Being your physician, I will take care all of your medical concerns.

I feel sorry that you are feeling this way. It is really a genuine concern and needs proper care with some more potent and efficacious medications.

Management:-
*Dexilant Capsule
*High fiber diet and whole grain foods
*Vegetables, fruits, salads and plenty of water.
*Any food to eat or drink the optimal temperature of the food recommended for you is the same as body temperature and that is 37 degrees centigrade.
*Avoid spices, fried and junk foods.
*Avoid meats of any kind except fish. Meat and other junk proteins make up organic acids in body and will worsen your situation.
*Keep a proper physical activity too. Your goal is 10,000 steps a day on a healthy pace. Your smartphone Pedometer or Fit Bit will help you in this regard.

Anxiety may be due to this issue too, as chronic diseases also count for making you feel bad and anxiety is seen more in such patients. To rule out anxiety and treatment, you need to consult in office to a psychiatrist.

For anemia (if this is due to iron deficiency) we may start you with Feosol once daily. It will help you a lot. If you have any blood work, you may upload that too for proper help.

Have a wonderful time ahead. Hope I answered all of your questions. Let me know if you have any further clinical concerns or doubts. I will be more than happy to get back to you in no time. If satisfied here, please give a generous five star rating and don't forget to close the discussion.
For any disease you have, a timely follow-up after sometime regarding the treatment efficacy and to see any need to change the treatment options is very necessary. Keep a follow up some days after this visit session ends.

Regards!
DR. XXXXXXX HANIF
USA

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T