Suggest treatment for anorgasmic ejaculation

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Fri, 7 Apr 2017 in Men's Health
Question: when I'm having sex I cum but nothing comes ou
t of my penis
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
This could be age elated .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .
You have anorgasmic ejaculation since very recently .This could be due to one of the following few factors.

1)As the age advances there is diminished or in some individuals no production of semen and sperms that gives rise to anorgasmic ejaculation .or there may be inadequate penile stimulation during sex which is prime requirement to get ejaculation .

2)Second important factor that causes anorgasmic ejaculation is psychological inhibition

3)There may be inadequate penile stimulation during sex which is prime requirement to get ejaculation .

Consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination .

Taking Viagra (Sildenafil) may help to get good hard erection and ejaculation .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 6 minutes later
I can feel it come as normal but it does not exit the penis
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Are you taking any medication like Tomsulosin ?

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

Are you taking medicines like Tomsulosin for enlarged prostate ?

Please revert back .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.