Suggest treatment for ankle injury
Stress fractures, Sever disease, Flat foot
Thanks for the query
It is possible that there are stress fractures in the foot or possibility of Sever's disease, such is an inflammation or the immature heel bone. Possibility of flat foot.
Both these conditions can require surgery in severe conditions.
It would be better to upload the X-rays done for her and any other investigations like MRI if done. This will help to rule out the above conditions.
Do not worry . Let's take it step by step and analyse the best treatment and precautions. I'd be able to comment further on the activities that she will be allowed to do based on her Foot AP and Lateral X-rays.
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
Dr. Aashish Raghu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for childhood ankle injury
- Growth plate in ankle injuries
- Ankle injury inside of ankle
- How to fake an ankle injury
- Childhood ankle injury causes
- Ankle injury swelling treatment
- Treatment and cure for traumatic ankle injury
- Suggest treatment for ankle injury
- Traumatic ankle injury causes
- Treatment and cure for ankle injury